Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Olay Body Wash Plus and Secret Couponing


I have been meaning to do this for a couple of months now. Sorry to take so long.

One of our new neighbors is really big into couponing. These are some of my finds lately, listed in separate entries.

This one is yesterdays find at Kroger. I must give credit to my neighbor for pointing it out. There was a $5.00 off of Olay Body Wash or Olay Lotions and so forth if you purchase Secret deodorant. Kroger had the Olay Body Wash Plus Body Butter Ribbons on sale for $5.00 and the Secret was on sale for $1.79. I happened to score 5 of these coupons and went straight to Kroger before they were sold out. So I paid $8.95 (plus tax) and saved $25.00 (sales price!!) for a savings of 64%. How awesome is that!!

Take Care and God Bless

0 comments: