Friday, March 12, 2010

SD/SDHC/MMC Card Reader/Writer


I don’t know if any of you use these handy little devices or not. I have had this one for about 2 years and love it. It is one of the most important little gadgets on my desk. Even though my printer has the card reader it will not delete the pictures as I go. But if I use this I can delete or keep images on the card as I go by moving the pictures or copying the pictures as I go. You can add to the cards as well using it but I have never used it for that purpose.

It is extremely easy to use; all you do is insert your SD card into one end and insert the USB into the port and it pops up on your screen giving you the options of what you can do with it. It may not be a new thing but it is a keeper.

Take care and God Bless!!

0 comments: