Monday, January 18, 2010

Remington Smooth & Silky

Several years ago I purchased a re-chargeable ladies razor. There were good and bad sides but I wasn’t particularly happy with the fact that if I laid it down and forgot to put it back on the charger that it was nearly dead and of no use the next time I needed it.

So while in Wal-Mart to purchase a refill for my disposable razor I noticed that there was a new razor on the shelf. The Remington Smooth & Silky that is battery charged instead of a rechargeable. It works great. I have 2 cheap “AA” batteries in it. My daughter and I have given it plenty of use. We have not had any problems with it. The cap is hinged so that it stays on top and won’t fall or get lost. The results are definitely as good as the more expensive models.

If you are looking for a new razor you might want to give this one a try.

Take care and God Bless!!

0 comments: