Monday, January 18, 2010

Dymo LetraTag Label Maker


When it comes to organization everyone should own a labeler. We have went into office supply stores and found a really nice label maker that is on sale and cheaper to purchase it than to purchase new cartridges for the one at home. Then it comes time to replace the cartridge in the new one and the price is outrageous. Not such a good investment after all. I would rather have one that I can keep and afford to refill at the same time.

The last time that I needed a refill, and wasn’t going to be in the mall 60+ miles away anytime soon, I looked locally. I found the Dymo LetraTag LT-100T. It is an awesome little tool. The buttons are larger than normal machines, very user friendly, 6 different font styles, 9 different boxes or underline styles which include a crocodile, train, sweethearts and even flowers. It also has 195 symbols you can add into your label. This is a great gadget to have around for all of your organizational needs.

Take care and God Bless!!

2 comments:

E Craft Classes said...

Thanks Vicki! I'll have to keep this in mind. I don't even know if hubby can find labels for his labeler any more.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic site, very interesting content, boomarked ! I 'm a community member at
http://www.dymoonline.com.au/