Monday, January 18, 2010

My Daughter's New Purse

This past Christmas I decided to make my daughter a purse. After making one for my mother, strictly made up as I went I decided to search for a pattern that was easy to understand. At this link: http://www.sewingmamas.com/b/downloads.php?do=file&id=357 I found the download for a super nice name brand knock off bag tutorial. I am not a seamstress. However I have found that I enjoy sewing and my dear friend Trish, which is an excellent seamstress, and I turn to for help when needed, which is pretty often. LOL

You may notice by the dates on the pictures that it wasn’t completed until last night. But, it was completed!! There is a spin on the fabric and the look but the purse is right out of the pattern from the above site. This was a great experience and there was a lot of learning about sewing than I ever figured was possible from making a purse.
The key fob is something that I have been making for a while now.




Take Care and God Bless!!

0 comments: