Sunday, June 14, 2009

Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets

After watching an ad on the T.V. about this product I decided I had to give it a try. If you haven’t heard it is the all in one detergent, fabric softener, and dryer sheet in one. I use to use Tide and still really like it but due to their price increase have since switched to Purex. After buying and using these sheets for a week now I am ready to give my honest opinion.

If you do not have a large family or do not do a massive amount of laundry this is the product for you. It works as it is advertised. However, around my house there is laundry that is never ending. These are meant for small loads and if you have a larger load to do it suggest that you use 2 sheets per load. It comes in boxes of 20 so at my house that is 10 loads for $5.98 (my purchase price). I can purchase a bottle of Purex for $5.00 that does many more loads, use vinegar for an added cleaner, and it doubles as a fabric softener, and save money. In this day and time I go for the smart purchase and for my size family this is just not it.

0 comments: