Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pledge Fabric Sweeper for Pet Hair

When I first noticed this in the store I shied away due to the price. However, having several pets I had to give it a try. If you have any type of shedding pet the Pledge Fabric Sweeper for Pet Hair is a must. There are also coupons now for $2.00 off at http://www.pledge.com/savings/2009-1/ .

The good and the bad points:

Good: It really works!! My first test was our cat tree that had under gone many hours of play with 2 long haired cats. It worked wonders. After only a few minutes it looked like new, no joke.

Bad: It is a disposable and a bit pricey. My suggestion is to always look for a coupon before going to purchase one. It is noted on the package to not open the product and empty it and then try to re-use it. I haven't tried.

Regardless of the price and it being disposable my overall view is that it is worth the price due to the superb job that it does.

1 comments:

E Craft Classes said...

Thanks for the advice. I hope to have a cat within the next couple of years.