Thursday, April 29, 2010

Does your day ever get so busy you forget to breath?

LOL That is how I feel lately. Our days are so busy and so many odd things happen out of nowhere that I end up reminding myself to breath.

There have been medical problems that are very worrying. Then we had family kids being dropped off of the bus with no one to watch them and not finding out until 50 minutes later......talk about almost having a heart attack!!!! Home moisture problems in the floor, ant problems, ticks are already out bad and either my husband or son brought one in and it ended up on our Peek-a-Pooh. Yuck!! I can not stand those little blood suckers. And the transmission is going out of my van at only 147,584 miles!! All while trying my hardest to let my hair grown out. LOL

Hopefully I will be back to regular blogging or regular for me anyway, next week.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. We are supposed to get an enormous amount of rain they have already put up floor warnings! God Bless and thanks for stopping by!!

1 comments:

E Craft Classes said...

I completely understand where you're coming from Vicki. Hope everything slows down for you all soon.