Sunday, February 21, 2010

"All Things Grow With Love" Spring Purse

This is a new version to an old pattern that I made extensions, zippers, pockets and all around changes as I went along.

My aunt wanted a “Spring” purse. The requirements were that it was large and had a shallow inside zipper.


I felt that it needed something else on the inside so it did get 2 pockets plus a pen holder on the sides of the pockets.


This was the very first attempt at installing a zipper pocket. It wasn’t as bad as I had it worked up to be.



The outside houses 3 large pockets as well.
Overall I think that it turned out well and she was pleased with it, which is what mattered.
I would love to hear what you think about this or any post. Feel free to comment.

Thanks for looking and be sure to come back.

God Bless!!

1 comments:

E Craft Classes said...

You know I think it looks awesome! You did a wonderful job.