Monday, April 8, 2013

A new direction...


I have always wanted to be a better person, mother, wife, friend; you name it, just better. What I want is not always possible but I am learning to be what God wants me to be. My very good friend, Trish, introduced me to the online study “A Confident Heart” by Renee Swope. On the sidebar is a link to her site and I highly recommend all women to visit and learn more.

 Blogging has always been something that I have wanted to do for various reasons and hopefully with “His” guidance I can turn this blog into something that is worth your time and visit. In general my views haven’t changed and I am still the same person with the same family, interest and views but I am looking forward to see what God has planned for me and my family. I pray for you all too just trust in the Lord and see what he has in store for you today.
 
God Bless!! Ü

0 comments: