Monday, June 21, 2010

My Toe Tattoo

Two of us wanted a toe ring tattoo. Well I have wanted one for sometime and a friend wanted one and I jumped in. Remembering the pain of the tattoo on the top of my foot I was skeptical but knew that it wouldn’t take long to do it and went ahead. I am so glad that I did. I like it!! This was last night and we had an eventful time to say the least, we won’t even touch that story, so I will have to get the photos of the other 2 that were stuck last night and add as soon as I get the pictures taken. We are all really happy with them. Oh, I did read a site that stated that they fade. You have 7 layers of skin and you have to pierce the top 4 layers for it to be permanent. Our tattoo artist’s wife has one on the top of her big toe that has been there for a very long time and looks great. No fading at all. And it didn’t hurt as bad as the one on the top of my foot but I wouldn’t advise going “around” the toe much. The closer you get to the knuckles and the inside it is tenderer but it took less than 5 minutes so it was worth it.


1 comments:

E Craft Classes said...

Vicki,

The toe ring tattoo is cute! I like the rose tattoo too. Hubby and I were talking about the tattoos we'd get if we got one.