Thursday, February 11, 2010

Yo-Yo Tutorial


While working on my MP3 tutorial I decided to add a Yo-Yo Tutorial along with it. I had been wanting to make a Yo-Yo project forever and was afraid that it would be difficult. To begin with I purchased a template and used it. After the very first try I discovered that it was much to simple and that the template even slowed the process down. Not to say that they are not handy or that you should not purchase one. My daughter is going to try it and wants to use the template for her projects, which is fine by me. If all goes well you will be seeing more Yo-Yo projects here.


By the way the pictures are what was used in the MP3 project and is my 4th, 5th and 6th Yo-Yo's ever made. They are simple and add a cute touch to about anything.


0 comments: