Thursday, September 10, 2009

Crayola Hassle Free Watercolors

Since we have been on the road most of the past week and a half I have been looking for things for the kids to do that doesn't make a mess. I found these yesterday in our local Wal-Mart, of course, and they are fabulous. No Water! No Dripping! No Spilling! Is what the package advertises and it is true to its advertisement. The kids can create whatever they want and then change colors with no effort and no mess. It comes with 2 of the paint pens so each of my kids have their own and the only thing that I can see that will be a problem, with us, is that the pens tips are like long felt markers and I am sure that my kids will push to hard on them and they will split or tear up. We will see. But for under $4 I believe this to be a very good purchase for anyone with kids who like to paint.

God Bless!!

1 comments:

E Craft Classes said...

Wow! I've been busier than I realized. This post snuck by me. Thanks for the info!