Saturday, June 20, 2009

Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer

When cleaning the bathroom I have normally used "Scrubbing Bubbles" or a generic of the same. When this one came out and the thought of not having to hold the trigger down as long when cleaning floor to ceiling I have to admit that I was intrigued. Less time, effort and fumes, sounded like a winner to me. So off to the local Wal-Mart I went in search of the cleaner since I was out and it was getting about time for the tub scrub down. The price was less than $3.00 and I decided to definitely give it a try.

So, first I sprayed down the shower with a bleach spray and let it sit for about 3 minutes then I sprayed the areas, with very little effort and time, nice. After that set for about 3 more minutes I began to scrub. There was nearly nothing to scrub. Happily I report that in my opinion it works better than any of the others that I have tried in the past. This definitely gets a big thumb up. One other point to make is that there is a much wider spray and much foamier so the can does go empty faster. However, one can did do a garden tub and a small shower and tub enclosure.

Note: Make sure you use this in a very well ventilated area. I open the door and window as well as turn on the exhaust fan. The fumes are not nice for asthma.

Happy Cleaning and God Bless!!

0 comments: